Clinical Supervisor/ Placement Coordinator
|M.A.||Speech- Language Pathology||University of Connecticut|
|B.S.||Communications Sciences and Disorders||Syracuse University|
- Speech-Language Pathologist at Achievements: 2002-2005
- Private practice with a focus on Early Intervention and Preschool populations: 2005-2013
- Clinical Supervisor and Placement Coordinator at the College of Saint Rose: 2013-Present
- Completed Clinical Fellow Year in February 2003.
- Received the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Issued licensure as a speech-language pathologist by the University of the State of New York Education Department as well as the State of Connecticut Department of Education.
- Obtained permanent Teacher Certification of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped through the University of the State of New York Education Department.