Associate Professor of English
|Ph.D.||English||University of Connecticut|
|M.A.||English||University of Connecticut|
|B.A.||Philosophy||Western Kentucky University|
2010-Present: Associate Professor, The College of Saint Rose
2004-2010: Assistant Professor, The College of Saint Rose
1995-2004: Teaching Assistant, The University of Connecticut
2000-2002: Adjunct Instructor, Eastern Connecticut State University
- 20th Century American Literature
- Early American Literature
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- American Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Prison Writing
- “Witchery, Indigenous Resistance, and Urban Space in Ceremony.” Studies in American Indian Literatures 17.4 (Winter 2005): 114-43.
- “Sinners Among Angels, or Family History and the Ethnic Narrator in Arturo Islas’s The Rain God and Migrant Souls.” Lit: Literature Interpretation Theory 11.1 (Summer 2000): 169-97. Reprinted in Critical Mappings of Arturo Islas’s Narrative Fictions. Ed. Frederick Luis Aldama. Bilingual Review Press, 2008.
- “‘Dear Billy’: H.D.’s Letters to William Carlos Williams.” William Carlos Williams Review 23.2 (Fall 1997): 27-52.