- Always Be Aware of Your Surroundings: Alert Security immediately if you need assistance or to report any suspicious person(s) or activities.
- Avoid Dark, Isolated Areas: Stay in lighted, populated spaces.
- Do Not Walk Alone: Use the Security Escort Service when walking alone at night or use the Emergency Blue Light Telephone to call Security
- Use Taxi Vouchers: The College of Saint Rose Taxi Voucher Program is a safe alternative to walking, particularly at night.
- Use the Shuttle You Home Program: Students can make reservations with Security for a safe ride home (within a reasonable distance from campus).
- Use the Campus Shuttle Services: when traveling between the main campus and Picotte Hall.
- All emergencies should be reported to Security immediately by calling 518.454.5187, 911 or pressing an emergency blue light.
- Non-emergency incidents can be reported by calling 518.454.5187, or by reporting to the Security Headquarters, located at 340 Western Avenue. An officer will complete an incident report and may ask for a written statement.
NY Alert is New York State’s All Hazards Alert and Notification system.