Mission & Purpose:
The Board of Associates works in concert with the Office of Institutional Advancement and the President to substantially increase the level of community awareness of The College of Saint Rose.
By exerting the necessary leadership and influence within the professional business and political communities of the Northeast Region, the Board will assist the College in achieving its goals and objectives. In order to guarantee the success of this mission, the Board of Associates will:
- Focus its energies in such a manner as to complement, not duplicate, existing College structures, including alumni groups, student and faculty organizations, and the Board of Trustees;
- Serve as an additional channel of communication for the College, with the Office of Institutional Advancement serving as a conduit.
To achieve these goals, members are expected to:
- Attend various College events;
- Introduce other individuals to the College’s offerings;
- Reach out to the community on behalf of the College;
- Promote The College of Saint Rose to others in their professional and/or personal spheres of influence;
- Participate in the Annual Fund.
- Events and Marketing seeks out and coordinates social and educational networking functions that showcase the College’s programs, facilities, people and culture.
- Membership and Outreach is focused on extending the College’s connection to the community through board service.
- Student Initiatives provides professional mentoring, networking and other career-oriented connectivity opportunities for Saint Rose students.
Julie Massry Knox G’04, Chair
Robert Bellizzi ’10, G’13
Schuyler Bull ’10, G’10
Peter Gannon ’02
David Kisselback ’89
Charly Mallet ’10
Timothy R. McAuley ’01
Dara Pallatto ’06
Cassie M. Prugh ’00
Kara Rafferty G’10
Jose Segura ’03
Ryan M. Silva ’03
Greg Stapleton ’99
Michele Waite ’07