Recognizing our Endowed Fund Donors
Endowed scholarships may be found listed in the undergraduate and/or graduate catalog, which is updated every four years. Donors to endowed funds are also recognized in the annual Donor Honor Roll.
- The Rose of Lima Society
- Named in reverence of Saint Rose of Lima, after whom the College was named, The Rose of Lima Society recognizes leadership donors whose contributions begin at the $1,000 level. Membership in this gift society is based on the total of an individual’s or organization’s donations, plus related corporate matching gifts.
- The Carondelet Society
- Members of The Carondelet Society are those dedicated alumni and friends who have chosen to support the College through bequests, estate, or deferred planned gifts.
- The Loyalty Circle
- Donors who have made gifts to the College for five, ten, and twenty consecutive years, are recognized as members of The Loyalty Circle. Gifts to Saint Rose each year is deeply appreciated and many of our alumni understand of the importance of ongoing philanthropy. As a result of generosity from our Saint Rose family who value and invest in its mission every year, we can continue to provide a world-class education to our many deserving students.
- The 1920 Society
- The 1920 Society recognizes those individuals whose gifts to The College of Saint Rose from 1987 through the present total $50,000 and above. These gifts include cash, securities, real property, matching gifts, gifts through personal donor-advised funds or family foundations, and irrevocable planned gifts as well as documented pledges. The 1920 Society includes several clubs honoring our history, with each club represented by a symbol found on the stained-glass windows of the College’s original chapel from 1935.
- Fontbonne Club: Named in honor of Mother Saint John Fontbonne, who initiated the American branch of the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Carondelet, who founded the College. The Fontbonne Club recognizes those who have supported Saint Rose with gifts of $1 million or more.
- Delaney Club: Named in honor of Monsignor Joseph Delaney, whose vision initiated the founding of the College with the Sisters of Saint Joseph. The Delaney Club recognizes individuals who have supported Saint Rose with contributions of $500,000 to $999,999.
- Casey Club: Named in honor of Sister Rita Agnes Casey, CSJ, one of the founding sisters, and a music professor until 1957. The Casey Club recognizes individuals who have supported Saint Rose with contributions of $250,000 to $499,999.
- Albertus Magnus Club: Named in honor of Albertus Magnus Hall, completed in 1933 and named for Saint Albert the Great—scientist, philosopher, and theologian. The Albertus Magnus Club recognizes individuals who have supported Saint Rose with gifts of $100,000 to $249,999.
- Rosaverian Club: Named in honor of the College newspaper (1939-1967), reflecting rose, an association with the College’s name, and veritas, truth. The Rosaverian Club recognizes individuals who have supported Saint Rose with contributions of $50,000 to $99,999.