The purpose of the Office of Corporate, Foundation & Government Relations is to build mutually beneficial partnerships between the College and corporations, foundations, and governmental organizations so we can direct these organizations to the funding opportunities at The College of Saint Rose that are best suited to their philanthropic interests.
Many alumni, parents, and friends may have access to corporate, foundations and government giving programs which may support Saint Rose. Individuals who may have suggestions about possible opportunities are welcome to contact us.
What we do:
- Provide training and assistance for the campus community in grant or proposal preparation.
- Identify ongoing or upcoming projects on campus that share the mission and goals of corporations, foundations and government funding sources.
- Match corporate, foundation and government organizations philanthropic interests with giving opportunities at the College by providing information about our projects or priorities.
- Coordinate opportunities for external organizations to visit Saint Rose to meet and network with members of our campus community.
- Prepare and submit proposals or assist our faculty and staff in applying for grants or seeking corporate support.
- Provide stewardship for these external funding sources.
- Assist the College community in grant management.
Corporate Matching Funds
Many corporations sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made to higher education by their employees. Matching gift programs provide employees the opportunity to double, triple or quadruple the value of their gift to the College. If your employer does match gifts to higher education, please contact your Human Resource department for information or to obtain the necessary matching gift form.
Please contact us to begin a dialogue about how your organization and The College of Saint Rose might work to further our goals together.