The College’s new strategic plan and growth strategy has been designed to expand Saint Rose’s national and global presence.
From now through the year 2020, the Saint Rose community will be working toward achieving key goals:
- Global Connectedness, with an emphasis on diversity within both curricular and co-curricular experiences;
- Student Success, by creating pathways to degrees that in turn lead to career placement and advancement;
- Further establishment of a Comprehensive Institution that offers nationally recognized professional degree programs for both Undergraduate and Graduate students;
- The continued support of a Culture of Innovation and Creativity that uses integrated, interdisciplinary approaches to learning across all programs, and
- A position of Fiscal Strength, aimed at best serving our students through operational soundness and revenue-generating opportunities.
These areas have been identified by students, faculty, parents, and our alumni as the most important steps toward achievement for The College of Saint Rose.
To learn more about our 2016–2020 Strategic Plan, click here.