Know someone who loves dining out? (Who doesn’t?)
Here’s an excellent stocking stuffer for just about anyone: gift cards to some of the greatest Capital Region restaurants – many only a block away from Saint Rose. Artisanal salads and flatbread pizzas? Check. Killer breakfasts? Check. Mouthwatering Mexican specialties? Check. BMT’s offerings will delight even the fussiest diners (yes, that includes your kids).
You can buy BMT gift cards for any amount at a BMT establishment, or on their website. Your lucky recipient can use them at any BMT location:
Bachelor of Business Administration, Communication and Media Studies, ‘00
Cofounder and co-owner
- The Point, 1100 Madison Avenue, Albany; 518-729-2723
- Café Madison, 1108 Madison Avenue, Albany; 518-935-1094
- Junior’s, 1094 Madison Avenue, Albany; 518-813-9824
- Madison Pour House, 1100 Madison Avenue, Albany; 518-935-1094
- Albany Ale & Oyster, 281 New Scotland Avenue, Albany; 518-729-5383
- Spinner’s Pizza, 22 Picotte Drive, Albany; 518-487-4152
- Ama Cocina, 4 Sheridan Avenue, Albany; 518-776-4550
Brian’s inspiration for his business:
I grew up in my family business and had a love for the business at a very young age. Over the years, the number of restaurants grew, as well as my love.
How Saint Rose helped Brian’s career:
My Saint Rose experience was vital in our success in my business and my personal growth. It helped me analyze and deal with situations with a more thorough and logical approach. In addition, it helped me network with other professionals in different and similar fields.