A Saint Rose degree in Studio Arts (BS or BFA), Design Media Arts (BS), or Graphic Design (BFA) will provide you with the skills and experience you need to create a future of personal satisfaction and professional success. The Center for Art & Design programs and faculty will challenge you to forge your own creative path.
The Portfolio Review Process
Due to our current visit freeze, portfolio reviews will not be held on campus. Fortunately, we are well-positioned to complete portfolio reviews online through our SlideRoom. We can’t wait to see your work!
If you request, we will be happy to waive the submission fee for your review! Just follow these steps:
- Select the FIRST YEAR or TRANSFER option (note – if you have NOT applied through Common App select the TRANSFER option even if you are a FIRST YEAR student)
- Click Apply Now to create your SlideRoom account
- Upload your portfolio – include title, size, date, media. There is ample room in the description field to include information you would like to share about the work itself, your process, and self-evaluation.
- BEFORE you submit the portfolio (this is the step where you need to pay the submission fee) send an email to Marian Chilson, assistant director of admission/art liaison, at email@example.com, and she will waive the fee for you.
- Marian Chilson is happy to schedule a phone session with you to review your portfolio together.
Click here to review the guidelines for your portfolio.