We’re glad you are thinking about visiting The College of Saint Rose! We value the experience your students receive from visiting college campuses. We value you choosing The College of Saint Rose to visit.
- The group visits are designed for high school sophomores, juniors, and senior student groups.
- Requests for a group visit can be made for 10:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. on a Tuesday’s and Thursday’s beginning October 1st. The request will then we reviewed, and you will be contacted whether or not we are able to accommodate that date and time.
- The visit includes a 30 minute admissions presentation, a one hour student-led campus tour and lunch in our dining hall is also an option (lunch must be paid for by the
- In order to be considered for a group visit, the Group Visit Request Form must be completed at least three weeks in advance of your anticipated date to visit.
- Group visits are available every week throughout the year. Due to admissions staff commitments, on-campus events, or times of high visitor volume, there are certain time periods when group visits are not available. We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility. These instances may include, but are not limited to, the following: religious holidays, federal holidays, high school/college break weeks, and when The College of Saint Rose is closed.
- All chaperones must remain with the group at all times, including the entire campus tour. Group chaperones, not the student tour guides, are responsible for the behavior of their students while they are guests on our campus. Tour guides have the authority to end a campus tour if students behave inappropriately.
A completed Group Visit Request Form must be received for visit consideration. No visit request is ever guaranteed in advance and is only officially confirmed upon receipt of a formal confirmation e-mail from the Office of Admission. If you wish to cancel your group’s visit after receiving a confirmation, please email email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled visit.
For general inquiries concerning your group, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and our visits coordinator will follow up with you.