Students who enroll in one of our new graduate programs or offerings (see below) for the upcoming semester are eligible for a $500 to $1,500 grant each semester for up to two academic years (Fall and Spring semesters).
An individual student may only receive one grant at a time. A grant recipient may also be awarded a graduate scholarship or Graduate Assistantship if they apply for and are offered one. Tuition discounts cannot be combined with grants or program incentives, however.
Eligible Programs & Offerings:
Who is eligible?
- Be admitted to one of the above graduate programs at The College of Saint Rose (students in dual degree programs – eg. BS/MS, BS/MSED, BS/MBA, ASPIRE, etc. are not eligible) as either a/an:
- Unconditionally accepted student.
- Conditionally accepted student pending receipt of proof of certification.
- Conditionally accepted student pending receipt of assessment (GMAT/GRE/MAT/edTPA).
- Conditionally accepted student pending receipt of final transcript.
- Have submitted an Intent to Enroll form within a month prior to the start of your first semester
- Be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits each semester
- Maintain good academic standing & a minimum GPA of 3.3