Applicants for master's degree study at The College of Saint Rose are encouraged to apply for graduate scholarships. We offer merit based scholarship opportunities during both Fall and Spring semesters.
Who is eligible?
In order to be/remain eligible students must:
- be unconditionally admitted to a master’s degree program (BS/MS students are not eligible). Applications can be submitted prior to acceptance.
- be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits
- maintain good academic standing & a minimum GPA of 3.3
- file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- not have accepted other institutional aid or tuition benefit (i.e. Scholarships, Dean’s Award, etc.).
GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Second Chance Scholarship
The Second Chance Scholarship Program was established to provide financial assistance to students who have experienced adverse life circumstances that delayed or interfered with their educational plans, but are now ready to attempt their studies again. Successful candidates will be students who have the potential and the desire to continue their formal education but have limited financial resources to do so. The program is designed to provide funds to selected candidates to maximize the student’s opportunity to obtain bachelor’s or master’s degree from The College of Saint Rose.
SECOND CHANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION