Applicants for master's degree study at The College of Saint Rose are encouraged to apply for graduate scholarships. We offer merit based scholarship opportunities during both Fall and Spring semesters.
In order to be/remain eligible students must:
- be unconditionally admitted to a master’s degree program (students in dual degree programs – eg. BS/MS, BS/MSED, BS/MBA, ASPIRE, etc. are not eligible) for Fall 2018 or Spring 2019. Applications can be submitted prior to acceptance.
- be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits
- maintain good academic standing & a minimum GPA of 3.3
- file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- not have accepted other institutional aid or tuition benefit (i.e. Graduate Assistantship, PEF/CSEA discount, etc.).
GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Massry Veteran Scholarship
Thanks to the generosity of the Massry Family, this new scholarship helps those who are not fully funded under the Post 9/11 GI Bill®. Full-time students who qualify can receive up to $3,000 in their first year at Saint Rose toward their undergraduate or graduate studies.
To find out more about the Massry Scholarship or to learn how to apply please contact Director of Veteran Enrollment Marty Dinan, COL, USA (Ret) at email@example.com or 518-458-5364.
Second Chance Scholarship
The Second Chance Scholarship Program was established to provide financial assistance to students who have experienced adverse life circumstances that delayed or interfered with their educational plans, but are now ready to attempt their studies again. Successful candidates will be students who have the potential and the desire to continue their formal education but have limited financial resources to do so. The program is designed to provide funds to selected candidates to maximize the student’s opportunity to obtain bachelor’s or master’s degree from The College of Saint Rose.
SECOND CHANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION