We’re glad you are thinking about visiting The College of Saint Rose! We value the experience your students receive from visiting college campuses. We value you choosing The College of Saint Rose to visit.
The Office of Admissions welcomes your group; however, due to the popularity of group visit requests, we accommodate on a space available basis. Because of staffing, time and space, we have found the following expectations allow your students and our staff the best visit possible. Please read the following expectations before you submit the Group Visit Request Form.
- The group visits are designed for high school sophomores, juniors, seniors or transfer student groups ranging in size from 10-50 students.
- We can host group visits Monday-Friday from 9 – 3 pm. The visit includes 30 minute admissions presentation by an admissions counselor, a prospective student folder and a one hour student-led campus tour. Due to time limitations, the inside of a dorm room will not be shown on tour.
- When choosing your arrival time, we ask that you plan accordingly so you arrive on time. Arriving late may cause your group to miss all or part of the presentation or your campus tour.
- In order to be considered for a group visit, the Group Visit Request Form must be completed at least three weeks in advance of your anticipated date to visit. Group visits are contingent upon the availability of facility space, admissions staff, and tour guides.
- Group visits are available almost every week throughout the year. Due to admissions staff commitments, on-campus events, or times of high visitor volume, there are certain time periods when group visits are not available. We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility. These instances may include, but are not limited to, the following: religious holidays, federal holidays, high school/college break weeks, and when The College of Saint Rose is closed.
- All chaperones must remain with the group at all times, including the entire campus tour. Group chaperones, not the student tour guides, are responsible for the behavior of their students while they are guests on our campus. Tour guides have the authority to end a campus tour if students behave inappropriately.
- Your group is more than welcome to dine in our campus dining hall; however payment for meals is at your own expense. Please call dining services at 518-454-5220 to make your own arrangements. We do not cover the cost of groups who wish to dine on campus.
A completed Group Visit Request Form must be received for visit consideration. No visit request is ever guaranteed in advance and is only officially confirmed upon receipt of a formal confirmation e-mail from the Office of Admission. If you wish to cancel your group’s visit after receiving a confirmation, please email email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled visit.
For general inquiries concerning your group, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a counselor will follow up with you.