You belong here. Now you just have to make it official. Whether online or by mail, sending your enrollment deposit today is the first step to finding your home at Saint Rose.
- Start at bannerweb.strose.edu.
- Click “Login to Secure Area,” then go to Enter Username.
- Enter your student ID # (it’s on your financial aid award letter and begins with “7”).
- Click on “Pay a Deposit/Set up an authorized user,” then on the “Deposits” tab.
- Select “term”, then “payment type.”
- Choose either “Tuition Deposit” or “Tuition and Room & Board,” then follow the instructions to finish your deposit.*
- Print out a copy of your confirmation page for your records, then fill out your Intent to Enroll form here.
*International Students: you have the option to use FlyWire to make your
deposit from outside the U.S. Here’s how.
- Start by either downloading our Credit Card Payment Form, or making out a check payable to “The College of Saint Rose.”
- Complete your Intent to Enroll Form, and include it in the envelope with your check or credit payment form. Then mail all to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The College of Saint Rose
432 Western Ave.
Albany, NY 12203
- Drop your deposit off in person, at 1001 Madison Avenue, Albany, NY.