These instructions apply to all students matriculating into a graduate program except CSD. CSD students, please follow the steps in your acceptance package.
Your $150 Graduate Enrollment Deposit ensures a space for you at The College of Saint Rose and lets us know that you plan to be a student at the College. The Graduate Enrollment Deposit is nonrefundable.
For International Students, the deposit indicates that you will be attending Saint Rose, and are requesting an I-20 to apply for a visa to attend Saint Rose. We will not issue an I-20 until we receive your deposit.
**We accept payment for the Graduate Enrollment Deposit via our online portal only.
- Complete your Intent to Enroll form online.
- Access the Graduate Enrollment Deposit module through Banner Web. Click on the Login to Secure Area section to get started.
- In the Secure Area, enter your Student ID# as your Username (eg. 721356468) and your Date of Birth in the form mmddyy (eg. 122792 for December 27, 1992) as your PIN. Your Student ID # can be found on your acceptance letter.
- Change your PIN #, as directed.
- Click on Pay a Deposit/Set up an Authorized User and then click on the Deposits tab.
- Select term, then payment type – eg. Fall 2017, Graduate Tuition Deposit. This is what you should see if everything is done correctly.
- Follow instructions to complete your transaction and print a copy of your receipt.