Just a few more “i”s to dot and “t”s to cross.
And we’ll make those as easy as we can. Check out your last steps below, and if anything’s unclear, don’t hesitate to call us at 518-454-5150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTENT TO ENROLL FORM
If you haven’t already, fill out your Intent to Enroll form as soon as possible. You’ll have to submit it along with your enrollment deposit.
STAR DAYS & COURSE REGISTRATION
Once you’ve submitted your Intent to Enroll form and submitted your enrollment deposit, you’ll need to register for a STAR day (Student Transition, Advising and Registration). Available STAR days are:
Spring STAR Days
- STAR #1: Thursday, December 6, 2018, Saint Joseph Hall Auditorium
- STAR #2: Thursday, January 10, 2018, Saint Joseph Hall Auditorium
Summer STAR Days
- STAR #1: Thursday, May 23, 2019
- STAR #2: Thursday, June 13, 2019
- STAR #3: Thursday, July 11, 2019
- STAR #4: Thursday, July 25, 2019
- STAR #5: Tuesday, August 220, 2019
On your STAR day, you’ll have a one-on-one session with a faculty advisor to talk about your course schedule, any changes that should be made, and opportunities you’ll have, both at Saint Rose and beyond.
Register for a star day & Course registration
The three forms below must be filled out and mailed to:
Student Health Services
The College of Saint Rose
432 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12203
If you need more information, visit our Health Services page.
If you are a Transfer Student or a First-Year Student who has completed previous college coursework this section is for you. After you’re admitted, your transfer credit equivalency will be completed by the Associate Director of Transfer Affairs & Articulation in accordance with our Transfer Policy.
You’ll get a copy in the mail, and will also be able to see how your transferred credits apply towards your degree by logging in to our secure site and clicking on Degree Works. You can also see how different courses will transfer from local community colleges in our Transfer Equivalency Database.
If you have any questions please contact the Office of Transfer Admissions at email@example.com or 518-454-5150.
MATH PLACEMENT TESTING
All new Saint Rose students, including transfers, must take a math placement test, unless:
- You transfer in with a “C-” or better in College Algebra, Pre-Calculus, or a Calculus course that carries college credit. (Note: Math/Science majors or concentrators are encouraged to take the Math Placement if they are only transferring in with college algebra.)
- You transfer in with a “3” or better on an Advanced Placement test in Calculus.
Questions? Visit our Math Placement FAQs.
To be sure you haven’t missed anything you’ll need to enroll, download our Accepted Student Checklist.
Look for other information on Academic Advisement, Orientation, Registration and Housing Options in your mail shortly after the May 1st deposit deadline.
To order your books, visit our online campus bookstore here.