The College of Saint Rose #YOUAREWELCOMEHERE scholarship recognizes international students who have a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding. Selected students will receive an annual, renewable scholarship that covers 60% of Saint Rose tuition. The scholarship is open to all first year students of all academic majors and fields of study.
- Be a first-year international applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess US citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Apply for admission to The College of Saint Rose.
- Submit the one-page #YouAreWelcomeHere application to Saint Rose by DECEMBER 15, 2018.
- If awarded a scholarship, claim it by submitting a tuition deposit to Saint Rose by MAY 1, 2019.
Application Submission: December 15, 2018
Enrollment Deposit: May 1, 2019
For more information on the #YOUAREWELCOMEHERE Scholarship, visit https://www.youarewelcomehereusa.org/.