Students have the option to make their deposit online or by mail.
To make a deposit online visit bannerweb.strose.edu and Login to Secure Area:
- Click on Login to Secure Area (second option on the page)
- Enter Username: Student ID # (begins with the number 7) and PIN (Date of Birth: mmddyy)
- ^ Your student ID # can be found on your financial aid award letter.
- Click on Pay a Deposit/Set up an Authorized User (last option on the page)
- Click on Deposits tab (at top of screen)
- Select term, then payment type. Choose tuition deposit or Tuition and Room & Board. Follow instructions to complete your transaction.
- Print out a copy of the confirmation page for your records.
- Once your deposit has been submitted please complete the Intent to Enroll form.
**Please Note** International Students have the option to use peerTransfer to make a deposit online from a non U.S. country. Click here for instructions.
To make a deposit by mail download a copy of the Credit Card Payment form or include a Check made payable to The College of Saint Rose:
- Include a completed copy of the Intent to Enroll form along with your deposit.
- Mail your Credit Payment form or Check along with the Intent to Enroll form to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The College of Saint Rose
432 Western Ave.
Albany, NY 12203